Redwood Steakhouse & Bar is Medicine Hat’s premiere steakhouse. The atmosphere is calm and welcoming with modern décor and an inviting lounge area. Executive Chef Tim Schorno has created a vibrant and creative menu to satisfy and cater to many palettes. A few of the Chef’s creations that people are constantly raving about are the Lobster Corndogs, Signature Steaks, and Banana Bread Foster, which are all made fresh in house.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Tuesday – Redwood Limited Menu Available
5:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday
5:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday – Saturday
5:00pm – 10:00pm
Now Featuring our Nights Out in Redwood Steakhouse
Sunday – Thursday Shrimpfest
20 Succulent white tiger shrimp, finished the way you like them. Mix and match or make them all one style, mouthwatering choice of:
- Butter au gratin: poached in lemon clarified butter, then baked with a blend of cheeses
- Creole: pan seared in a Chef’s blend of herbs & spices, finished with garlic butter
- Tequila: sautéed peppers & onions, blended with Tequila, lemon juice and sour cream
- Tempura: battered in a light tempura, fried till crisp, served with a lemon cilantro aioli to dip
- Cocktail: the Classic, gently poached then ice chilled. Served with lemon, lime and mild horseradish cocktail sauce.
Sunday – Prime Rib
Sterling silver aged Prime Rib, slow roasted with fresh herbs & spices, fresh thyme Yorkshire pudding, pan dripping demi glace & hand grated horseradish. Served with your choice of: Boursin mashed potatoes or wild rice pilaf & smoked bacon & walnut roasted brussel sprouts or honey butter glazed carrots . Choice of color: Medium rare to well done
Friday – Fish Friday
Bringing an English Tradition to the Lodge. Your choice of filet lightly dredged in a house ale batter & fried to perfection. Served with hand cut chips, caper tartar sauce, classic mushy peas & choice of stout or curried gravy
Friday & Saturday – Seafood Weekend
Seafood Mixed Grill – Bacon wrapped scallop skewer, 2 lemon butter poached shrimp, 3oz baked Lobster tail, 4oz Cajun salmon & breaded crab. Served with a vegetable rice pilaf & warm French bread
Land & Sea – 8 oz. Alberta Sterling Silver Sirloin, 5 oz baked lobster tail, lemon garlic drawn butter, choice of two sides & warm French bread.